1. Budget your time and make sure you have enough time to study.
2. From the first day be prepared which includes paying attention in class, taking good notes, studying and reviewing your information regularly.
3. Eat lightly before the test and avoid heavy foods and low quality carbs.
4. Attend any review sessions and be proactive by asking questions on items you may be confused about.
5. Show up 10 minutes before the test will start.
6. Do not pull an all nighter to study more. Get a good night's rest.
7. Set your alarm and have a back up alarm ready.
8. Put your main ideas on a sheet for quick review.
9. Use the restroom before taking the exam. You don't want to waste time thinking about anything other than passing your exam.
10. If you are feeling anxiety, take 7 deep breaths.
11. Reward yourself for achieving milestones and ultimately passing your test.